Thursday, April 02, 2009

Parades, Relaxation And A Poll

Two new posts and a poll for you today.

The new posts discuss:
  • The problems involved at the heart of the SSIP, as I see them. Don't worry...I talk about fun stuff like beer, missiles and Snoop Dogg.
  • The soothing effect of a British weather forecast. Take a look; you might be surprised.

PLEASE, OH PLEASE vote in the poll below as well. I have wanted to have a weekly feature for a while. Jenks has a great Friday feature that teaches you Latin. Rachel has a great Monday feature that teaches you about British monarchs.

So, I figured I would have such a feature to educate and entertain that would happen each and every week. The poll below details what I thought would be good topics, and topics that interest me and that I know a lot about. There is also a chance to leave your own ideas. There is lastly a chance to tell me to shut the fuck up. Well, I know which one will get the most votes...

And now, the poll:

What should be the weekly feature at COTL?
Fun With Economics
Thrilling Tales of Europe's Past
Thrilling Tales of Britain's Past
Fun With Supreme Court Cases
Something Else (Put suggestions in a comment)
Shut The Fuck Up, Will. We Don't Care.
pollcode.com free polls

1 comment:

MJenks said...

I don't know if I'd classify the Latin Lesson as great...though, I must admit, I think I'm going to ratchet it up a bit and teach everyone some actual real Latin soon.