Friday, September 16, 2005

What Could Be The Answer To The Answer Man?

My friend Frema did this on her site and I thought it might be an interesting exercise. Here goes...

1. Ask me three questions. Any three, no matter how personal, private or random.

2. I have to answer them honestly, and I have to answer them all.

3. In turn, post this message on your blog and answer all questions asked of you.

Think about that over the weekend, post your responses and I will answer them next week.

Until then, enjoy the weekend. The Badgers are out of town this weekend, and I still can't find anywhere to watch the Bears. With their performance, that might not be entirely bad.

1 comment:

Frema said...

Thanks for your questions! I could answer them all in my current entry, but I definitely will in the next couple of days.

Now, some questions for you:

1. What is the bravest thing you've ever done?

2. What do you think is the most embarassing black mark on American history?

3. Which TV or movie character--past or present--best embodies your "perfect match"?