I am going to post a list of names of possible presidential candidates from both parties. You, the reader, peruse them and then comment on your take on their possible candidacy, their stand on issues, why you think they are assholes, whatever. Also feel free to suggest other people. This is just a list of who I happen to think are possible contenders.
(the below are in alphabetical order)
- Sen. Evan Bayh (Indiana)
- Sen. Joseph Biden (Delaware)
- Gen. Wesley Clark
- Sen. Hilary Rodham Clinton (New York)
- Sen. John Edwards (North Carolina)
- Sen. Russ Feingold (Wisconsin)
- Sen. John Kerry (Massachusetts)
- Gov. Bill Richardson (New Mexico)
- Gov. Tom Vilsack (Iowa)
- Gov. Mark Warner (Virginia)
- Sen. George Allen (Virginia)
- Sen. Sam Brownback (Kansas)
- Sen. Bill Frist (Tennessee)
- Fmr. House Speaker Newt Gingrich (Georgia)
- Fmr. New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani
- Sen. Chuck Hagel (Nebraska)
- Gov. Mike Huckabee (Arkansas)
- Sen. John McCain (Arizona)
- Gov. George Pataki (New York)
- Sec. of State Condoleeza Rice
- Gov. Mitt Romney (Massachusetts)
When you are done, come back here and post your comments here, not at MisterPoll.com.
There we are, let's have some fun with electoral politics, my favorite public bloodsport. HST was right when he said it's better than sex.
As ever, the Good Doctor brings it all together.