Thursday, October 30, 2008

Watch This Space

We will get back to our regularly scheduled (boring, long-winded) programming soon.

I wanted to let all of the readers of this space know that I have things in the works for election night.

Yes, I may be delving into the realm of live, real-time blogging.

It all depends on the computer hook-up wherever I am watching the election results.

If we go live, great. If not, I will let you know. I may set up a separate blog and link to it for election night purposes.

As you all know, however, I have expressed my opinions about voting and elections before. Why all the fuss on election night?

Think of the combination: I will be all boozed up, full of opinions and ichor and I will have an electronic mouthpiece.

Frankly, I don't see how you could miss it.

Stay tuned...

No comments: