- An interesting post from Tim Harford on becoming happy by association.
- A very funny spoof on Blago's quoting of Kipling's "If."
- Stephen Dubner's take on the cost of fearing strangers at Freakonomics.
- Tyler Cowen's musings at Marginal Revolution on the geography of Johnny Cash songs.
- Also at MR, Alex Tabarrok discusses historians, economists and the Great Depression.
- A great essay by William Burns at Cato Unbound about terrorism and risk assessment.
- David Friedman's ideas on using World of Warcraft to teach economics.
- Yesterday was Elvis's birthday. Enjoy this clip from the '68 Comeback Special. You can get the whole thing at YouTube.
Year in review
2 weeks ago