- Arnold Kling and Michael Cannon's paper on why "corporate" medicine is a good thing.
- Edward Glaeser's excellent article on the need for "small government egalitarianism."
- Eugene Volokh's take on the curious move by a U.S. Representative to repeal the Twenty-Second Amendment.
- Stephen Dubner's exploration of the effect of eliminating trays in college cafeterias.
- Don Boudreaux and Brad DeLong duke it out over partisanship and economic stimulus. Richard Posner takes a different view.
Year in review
4 months ago