Thursday, March 12, 2009

Read Up And Wither Labels?

Yes, I know. Three posts in a week from a guy that used to disappear for four months. What can I say other than I have a lot to say.

First, please read the below three posts. They examine:
  • The situation in Northern Ireland.
  • Alan Greenspan's craven ass-coverning attempt.
  • Brokers jumping out of windows in 1929 (or not).

Second, I have added some more links to the blogroll and links list at your right. Check them out.

Third, I have been toying with the idea of putting labels on my posts. I did it for a while about a year and half ago, but then I stopped. I suppose that this would make accessing previous (somewhat) related posts easier.

What do you think? Leave your thoughts in the comments to this post (after reading the other posts, of course.)

1 comment:

MJenks said...

I laughed when I heard Greenspan saying that he was blameless for the current problems. No, no, no, of course you're not at fault. It was everyone ELSE who was mucking about in the financial sector, but it couldn't possibly have been YOU. Moron.