- Don Boudreaux on why voting is unnecessary.
- A great debate on how we became "modern." If we ever did, that is.
- The history of money as the history of government extracting wealth from the population. I think they are on to something here...
- Why pride should make you feel awkward. No, it has nothing to do with Cardinal Sins.
- Economic stimulus by lotteries open to the unemployed. I personally think it is better NOT to inflate the currency further to encourage spending. Take that, Keynes.
- NFL "power rankings" reconsidered.
- Denver to Singapore and back again in five minutes.
Year in review
2 weeks ago