- Only in economics are floors above ceilings.
- John Stossel on the jiggery-pokery of stimulus.
- In the nineteenth century, it turns out that the poets were the bad guys and the economists were the good guys. I find this argument compelling, given the societies and cultures that produced these ideas.
- The always fascinating David Friedman on the ambiguity of utility.
- Drill the Antarctic for scotch? Count me in.
- The link between economic prosperity and religious liberty.
- Neat chart of UK government salaries, from the boss lady on down.
"Check the Box Sunday"
5 weeks ago