- More bad news from a Nobel Economics laureate. I wonder, though, if Thomas Sowell has a point here (he usually does).
- My take on bailing out the Big Three automakers? Too bad, so sad. You had your chances to change and you blew it. Apparently, Mitt Romney and Gary Becker agree.
- Want a good explanation of the roots of the Great Depression? Click here. Want to get it pretty much all wrong? Click here.
- My take on Hillary Clinton as Secretary of State? Bad move, Mr. President-Elect. You will live to regret this one. Let's hope she won't make it through the Senate. Apparently, Christopher Hitchens agrees.
- I am rapidly coming to the conclusion that this is the civil rights issue of my generation.
- I am not sure what to make of psychology sometimes. On one hand, psychological research occasionally produces interesting conclusions based on good research. On the other, psychologists say stuff like this that make me think it is a pseudoscience.
Enjoy and have a Happy Thanksgiving.