- This page is hilarious. Please read the U.S. Postal Service news rebuttal page. It is great to see these bloated bureaucrats try to defend their expensive and outmoded service. Newman would be proud.
- Read this piece in the Nashville Tenessean. Remember I mentioned how Hilary Clinton might hurt the Dems chances? Here's probably the real guy to be afraid of; also, notice the line-up at this event. It was Howard Dean, Al Sharpton and Anne Coulter. Hope they didn't have to share a cab.
- Just what we needed - more celebrity sexual deviants! Celebrities are icky and bad. Eww.
- Those wonderful sots at MDM have done it again! Read this great piece on the word origins of booze-related speech (slurred, naturally).
- Read anything by Pat Buchanan. He has not lost his scary edge, not one bit.
Now get to it. There will be a test. Bring a towel (especially if Pat O'Brien plans to be there.)